Greentech International (Zhangqiu) Co., Ltd.
Three-lobe Roots blowers are mainly used to convey air and various neutral gases, mainly including low noise, advanced fans, and the use of spiral shapes for the exhaust ports, so that the air intake and exhaust processes are sequentially cut in the direction of the spiral, thereby avoiding The pulsating noise and vibration that burst out instantly when the old fan exhausts the air. The following is an introduction to the advantages of the three-lobe Roots blower:
1. High adiabatic power and volumetric power, so energy saving: The fan rotor uses the first composite curve, the meshing is more reasonable, and the volumetric power is increased.
2. Stable function: The key parts such as the fan rotor, casing, wallboard, shaft, etc., are all selected with advanced CNC machining equipment to improve the interchangeability of parts.
3. Small vibration: Although the rotor has been finely processed, it has become a balanced condition. However, high-precision dynamic balancing equipment is still used for balancing. Therefore, the fan works without vibration.
4. The use of high-precision, high-hardness synchronous gears not only extends the life of the fan, but also reduces the noise.
5. The bearings are imported from Sweden SKF bearings. There are two kinds of lubrication methods. Grease lubrication is used below 0.6kgf/cm2, and splash oil lubrication is used for 0.7-0.9kgf/cm2, which makes the product quality more reliable.
6. The output air is clean and does not contain any oil and dust. The fan has a reasonable sealing structure so that oil cannot enter the casing, so the air is clean.
7. This series of fans uses impedance composite muffler to further reduce the noise.
Three-lobe Roots blowers are energy-saving. They are mostly used to transport air in many fields such as petrochemicals, building materials, electricity, smelting, fertilizers, mining, ports, textiles, food, paper, aquaculture, sewage treatment, and environmental protection industries. Transport gas, hydrogen, acetylene, carbon dioxide and other flammable, explosive and corrosive gases.